CLICK HERE FOR A LETTER FROM THE CEO
At A. F. Wendling’s Foodservice, we put the health and well-being of our employees and customers first. In recent weeks we have adopted even more stringent measures to ensure the safety of employees and customers.
We have activated our Emergency Preparedness Action Teams and adopted procedures suggested by IFDA (International Food Distributors Association), the CDC (Centers for Disease Control), and federal, state, and local governments.
The measures we are taking to prevent illness include:
- Daily sanitizing office areas, shared phones, shared equipment, keyboards, door handles, and bathrooms
- Daily sanitizing of high traffic areas within our retail market
- Daily sanitizing of warehouse equipment
- Weekly sanitizing, by use of disinfecting fogger, all office, warehouse equipment and retail market equipment areas
- Equipping our warehouse, retail market and office with hand sanitizer stations
- Encouraging all staff to wash hands more frequently
- Encouraging employees to follow the CDC’s best practices for preventing the spread of illness
- Encouraging employees who are sick to avoid coming to work
A.F. Wendling’s Foodservice cares about our employees and customers. Even in times of uncertainty, we will go the extra mile to Feed Your Success.